fbpx

Reply: Submitting PDUs in PMI

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Submitting PDUs in PMI

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
1 year 6 months ago #29848

Harry Elston

Hola, David,

Primero, por favor, perdoname. Mi teclado tiene ingles solo, y he estudiado espanol solo cuatro anos.

A continuacion, si tiene un problema con el panel de PMI, necesita hablar con PMI.

Reclamar PDUs es facil. Una hora es una PDU. Para los podcasts que no tienen categorias en la lista, use su mejor suposicion para "Ways of Working" etc.

Buena suerte!

Harry
1 year 6 months ago #29847

David

's Avatar

Hola, a mi me está ocurriendo lo mismo. ¿tuviste solución?
6 years 6 months ago #12032

Vinícius Arruda

's Avatar

Actually I'm facing the same issue here: the page is just not showing a text field or amount selector above the icons. The site rendering is different than the tutorial by Cornelius Fichtner.

PS: I tried to inspect the html elements on browser but I could not find any hidden tags or errors while loading the page, that's really odd.
7 years 10 months ago #7375

Cornelius Fichtner

Iza,

Please go to www.project-management-podcast.com/index.php/pdu and scroll down to the video "How to claim PDUs on the PMI website". I show how it's done with the example of PM Podcast PDUs. That video will probably help you and explain things.
7 years 10 months ago #7372

Iza

's Avatar

I was having a problem on reporting my PDUs in the PMI website (ccrs.pmi.org). I was trying to submit the training information, but under the PDUs Claimed, the page notifies that I need to enter a valid PDU amounts though there are no text field where I can be able to input the PDU amounts. I'm really confused as it is also my first time doing this.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login