fbpx

Reply: Can I use PDU Podcast to earn my remaining non self directed learning PDUs

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Can I use PDU Podcast to earn my remaining non self directed learning PDUs

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
7 years 11 months ago #7351

Cornelius Fichtner

Chatura,

The PDU Podcast offers "Category A" PDUs for your renewal. So even though it is downloadable and self-directed, it is considered under Category A. So yes. You can use it.

Please be aware that The PDU Podcast offers "subscription" and "buy" options on the order page. If you select "subscription" then you receive one webinar / on PDU per month -- this means it will take over a year for you to earn the PDUs. But if you "buy" then you receive the complete archive at one and you can watch the webinars in the coming weeks.

So depending on how much time you have you can select buy or subscribe.
7 years 11 months ago #7350

Chatura

's Avatar

Hi,

I need another 12 PDUs to be able to apply for my certificate renewal. But I have already consumed my quota of self directed learning PDUs. Therefore I have a question whether I can use your PDU podcast to earn my remaining 12 PDUs? Is this also categorized as a "self directed learning". Please let me know, so that I can proceed to subscribing for the podcast soon.

Thanks in advance

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login