fbpx

Reply: Claim PDU's through Agile Prep Cast

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Claim PDU's through Agile Prep Cast

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
7 years 11 months ago #7277

Ramya

's Avatar

Hi,
I have subscribed for Agile Prep cast. Also I passed my exam in 2014 December, so could you please confirm if am I not eligible to claim the PDU's for PMP.
Thank you
8 years 1 day ago #7274

's Avatar

Hello Ramya,

If you purchased the Agile PrepCast, you can get 37 PDUs. If you purchased the PM PrepCast, you can get 35 PDUs if you passed your PMP Exam before July 31, 2013.
May we know what product you purchased? is it the Agile PrepCast or the PM PrepCast?
8 years 2 days ago #7271

Ramya

's Avatar

First I would like to thank you for posting wonderful podcasts, they are really informative and also helped me gain PDU's.
Am PMP Certified in December 2014 and would like to accumulate PDU's to keep up my certification. Many of your podcasts was talking about Agile prep cast worth $179 that could earn35 PDU's.
I have signed up for that course assuming watching videos could earn me some PDU's as well. But later when I read the instructions, it is mentioned that only people who have cleared PMP exam before June 2013 are eligible for that criteria which is little upsetting.
Could you please confirm if am eligible to claim PDU's by watch Agile prepcast or not. Also I would like to know if we can retake the final exam if not cleared in first attempt.
I really appreciate any help you can provide.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login