fbpx

Reply: Claiming all 60 PDU's in Category A

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Claiming all 60 PDU's in Category A

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
8 years 1 week ago #7139

Duane Stevens

's Avatar

The short answer is "no" because there is no Category A any longer.

If your PMP expires after November 30th 2017, then you have to meet the new PDU requirements, which include 24 PDU of education within the "Talent Triangle."

If you PMP re-certification is before December 1, 2017, then you can operate under the old rules. If you have 60 PDU that were obtained as Category A, you should be OK.
8 years 2 weeks ago #7127

Cornelius Fichtner

Hello Asad,

Yes. You can indeed earn all your 60 PDUs from training.

Please note that the old "PDU Categories" no longer exist. Instead, PMI now uses activities like "training", "volunteering", "creating content", "giving a presentation", and so on.

To learn about all the details, please watch this video which I recently published on The PM Podcast: www.project-management-podcast.com/index...pdu/pmis-pdu-secrets -- it will tell you everything you need to know.
8 years 2 weeks ago #7126

Asad

's Avatar

Hi,
I started to learn Project Management from this site back in 2010 and I am a certified PMP.
I have a question and request an answer.
Based on the new PDU allocations (Since Dec 2015), can I claim all 60 PDU's from Category A (Education from REP's) for my renewal?

Thanks,
Asad

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login