fbpx

Reply: PM Prepcast Course(s) for Strategic/Business and Leadership PDUs?

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PM Prepcast Course(s) for Strategic/Business and Leadership PDUs?

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
8 years 1 month ago #7009

Wayne Reno

Thanks, Cornelius. I look forward to using both the Agile PrepCast and the new "60 PDU Package" when it is ready!
8 years 1 month ago #7008

Cornelius Fichtner

Wayne,

The Agile PrepCast is primarily a PMI-ACP Exam Preparation Course and it is based on the PMI-ACP Exam Content Outline. Being able to use it to claim PDUs is really just a "secondary benefit". And so... unless PMI changes the exam content outline and includes more leadership/strategy as part of the exam, then we will most likely not be adding additional content.

That much said... I do have plans of creating a "60 PDU Package". This package would bring together webinars from multiple of our courses and will be aimed at earning all the required 60 PDUs including the required minimum of 8/8/8 PDUs for each of the talent triangle. But this idea is less than 24 hours old (it was developed at our annual company conference just yesterday) and we have no additional information about how, what, or when. More shall be revealed once we are done planning.
8 years 1 month ago #7006

Wayne Reno

Now that I have my PMP (with a tip of the hat to the PM PrepCast), I'd like to learn Agile and also satisfy the Strategic/Business and Leadership PDU requirements. I see in a previous thread that your Agile PrepCast is 35 PDUs in Technical and 2 PDUs in Leadership.

I do plan to purchase the Agile PrepCast, and I understand the PMI-Agile test is quite technical, but I'm wondering if you expect the Agile PrepCast content to change this year in order to provide some Strategic / Business and more Leadership PDUs?

If not, do you plan to offer a PrepCast course(s) to meet the minimum PMI PDU requirements for Strategic / Business and Leadership?

Thanks

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login