fbpx

Reply: Resubmitting "lost" PDUs

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Resubmitting "lost" PDUs

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
8 years 2 months ago #7002

Cornelius Fichtner

Jason,

I'm sorry, but that's not how PMI's PDU reporting works. PDUs are earned on the day of the activity and not on the day you claim them. So if you take an 8 PDU course today, then you have earned the PDUs today and they are assigned to the current renewal cycle. And even if you wait to report the PDUs for 2 years, the system will still assign the PDUs to today and the current renewal cycle.

So the PDUs you mention are earned in the current cycle and PMI does not allow you to apply them to a future cycle. Sorry.
8 years 2 months ago #6999

Jason B. Brown

's Avatar

For any PDUs I tried to claim that were "lost" because I reached my 20 carry-over limit, can I resubmit those once my new cycle officially starts? I wanted to know if I could get those lost PDUs back. Do I retract and resubmit them once my new cycle officially starts in 4/2016?
I ask because I didn't remember the 20 PDU carry-over limit and I had been attending webinars on ProjectManagement.com (I earned all 60 PDUs early, but my cycle isn't officially over until 4/2016).

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login