fbpx

Reply: PDU question

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PDU question

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
8 years 2 months ago #6782

John C.

's Avatar

Happy New Year, all!

I became certified in October and now that the holidays are over, I'm starting to learn about how I can get started this year with obtaining my PDUs. While I'm aware there are several ways, I have a few specific questions:

- I work as a Project Manager at my company and have been a PM for many years now. Does my profession alone earn me a few PDUs right off the bat? I believe I can only earn 8 PDUs being a PM, however do I need to complete a specific project first this year within my profession in order to earn those PDUs, or can I just claim them right away? Curious about that.

- Secondly, my company provides online classes and seminars that enable us to obtain a better understanding of the company's business and strategy overall. While I know taking those classes or attending such seminars would help me grow here at my company, would they also play a role in me earning my PDUs as well?

Any insights here would be much appreciated. Thanks so much!

John

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login