fbpx

Reply: Can I earn required remining 31.5 PDUs by buying $5.99 PM podcast subcription? Does it fit into the new PMI requirement

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Can I earn required remining 31.5 PDUs by buying $5.99 PM podcast subcription? Does it fit into the new PMI requirement

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
7 years 11 months ago #7342

Chris McDermott

Thanks Cornelius!
7 years 11 months ago #7341

Cornelius Fichtner

Chris,

Here are my answers for you...

1. Has PMI verified the PDU count?
PMI does not endorse individual programs or webinars. It is up to us both to do that. As the program provider I have to ensure that it meets the criteria that PMI has set up and as the person who claims the PDUs you are responsible to ensure that you claim the correct number in the correct category.

2. Is the spreadsheet updated before/after each podcast?
Of course! But not before/after... just after... ;)
7 years 11 months ago #7340

Chris McDermott

Cornelius,

If I may, since it's been a few months, I have two questions regarding this topic. 1. Has PMI verified the PDU count? 2. Is the spreadsheet updated before/after each podcast?

Thanks,

Chris
8 years 2 months ago #6758

Cornelius Fichtner

Shibani,

We believe that it does, but we are only 99.9% sure at this time. This is why I wrote to PMI and asked them about it. We will make it official as soon as we have their response. Visit www.pm-podcast.com/pdu in a few weeks after we update.

In the meantime, take a look into the episode directory where we already updated everything for the talent triangle:

www.project-management-podcast.com/index.../episode-spreadsheet
8 years 2 months ago #6757

Shibani Dhairyawan

's Avatar

Hello Cornelius,
I have earned 28.5 PDus, my current PDU status as seen on PMI site:
Education
22.75 Technical
0 Leadership
5.75 Strategic & Business

Can I earn required remining 31.5 PDUs by buying $5.99 PM podcast subcription? Does it fit into the new PMI requirement? Please let me know.
Thanks,
Shibani

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login