fbpx

TOPIC: PDU claim after 1st of December

PDU claim after 1st of December 8 years 3 months ago #6640

• R. Tishevishki
  • R. Tishevishki's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Dear PM Podcast team,
I would like to ask how can I split the PDUs from the Podcast into Technical, Leadership and Strategic and Business areas? Do you classify each PDU in the respective section or is it up to the user to classify them?
Thank you!
Kind Regards,
Rosen Tishevishki

PDU claim after 1st of December 8 years 3 months ago #6673

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 604
Rosen,

Sorry about the long delay in my response here -- we've had some technical troubles in the forum and I was never notified of your question. The answer is... it depends:
  1. If you use The PM PrepCast to claim 35 PDUs... this happens automatically for you
  2. If you use The Agile PrepCast to claim 37 PDUs... this happens automatically for you
  3. If you use The PDU Podcast for PDUs... this happens automatically for you
  4. If you use The PM Podcast for PDUs... here you have to manually figure it out and claim them correctly. We are in the process of updating www.pm-podcast.com with the proper information that you need, but it'll take some time for us to finish.
So for the first three... just input the total number of PDUs into the CCRS as you are claiming your PDUs and the system will do the rest. This is because we've done the work for you already.

Please let me know if this answer your question.
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonDaniel SoerensenCoy Studer Christian Elmer

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login