fbpx

TOPIC: New CCR - What courses would help?

New CCR - What courses would help? 8 years 4 months ago #6483

• Suhel Siddique
  • Suhel Siddique's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
What courses are available would help to meet the new CCR criteria, to earn the minimum requirements in each area of triangle and to meet over all 60 PDU requirement.

Any guidance would help

Thanks
Suhel

New CCR - What courses would help? 8 years 2 months ago #6680

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 604
Hello Suhel,

I would imagine that all project management training providers are going to massively increase and expand the type of training that they offer. For example, I see that our catalog of training is mostly focused on Technical and Leadership topics. We only have a few about Business & Strategic Management. So in the back of my mind I'm already thinking about how to improve that and what type of training we will be offering in the future.

You can also expect that in the future you will see a clarification on most training products for the talent triangle. Something like "This course will give you a total of 16 PDUs -- 8 of these are in Leadership and 8 in Business & Strategic Management". In that way you can clearly see what you are going to get. (And if a training provider does not tell you this, then it is up to you to ask before you take a course!)

Here is my recommendation: Log on to your PMI CCRS account online and check your current balance to see how many PDUs you already have in each category and in total. Now you know exactly where you need more PDUs, which means you can now look around for a training course that gives you exactly those PDUs that you need to have.
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonDaniel SoerensenCoy Studer Christian Elmer

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login