fbpx

TOPIC: Can I just report each podcast individually?

Can I just report each podcast individually? 8 years 4 months ago #6430

• Wilson Cheung
  • Wilson Cheung's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
With the upcoming PMI change in reporting of PDU's they are going to want me starting in December of this year to recategorize all my education PDU's by one of 3 categories. This will make grouping a bunch of podcasts into a single PDU submission complicated, unless I make sure to listen to all podcasts of the same category. I don't see why I can't just report fractional PDU's and one podcast at a time. That way I can categorize each podcast individually.

Is there some legal requirement that I must listen to 30 PDUs of the same educational category and report all 30 in one grouping? Can't I just report one podcast at a time?

Can I just report each podcast individually? 8 years 4 months ago #6435

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 604
Hello Wilson,

Good news: Nothing will change.

Based on what we know now about the new system, you will be able to submit a total of 30 Category C PDUs and the new system will then allow you to "divide those 30 PDUs into the 3 talent triangle categories. So for example, you submit a total of 30 out of which 12 are technical, 15 leadership and 3 Business and Strategy.

So don't submit them one by one. Submit them all at once with the appropriate distribution.
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC
Last edit: by Cornelius Fichtner.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonDaniel SoerensenCoy Studer Christian Elmer

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login