fbpx

Reply: Earning PDUs By Volunteering

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Earning PDUs By Volunteering

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
8 years 8 months ago #5851

Dawn Upperman

Wow Cornelius, you have been busy...impressive Yep, don't forget to claim those PDUs for #3. Thanks for the feedback!
8 years 8 months ago #5841

Cornelius Fichtner

Dawn,

I've done the following:
  • Board member of PMI-OC. We usually received a letter from the chapter in which our volunteering effort was described so we could claim PDUs.
  • Presenting at the PMP course for the chapter: We always receive a form letter detailing the exact number of PDUs to claim
  • Volunteering for PMI Global (New Media Council and Social Media Advisory Group).
I've never had a problem submitting #1 and #2 above, but I just realized that I never claimed any PDUs for #3... better get in touch with my contact to figure this out.
8 years 8 months ago #5840

Dawn Upperman

Hello All,
I was wondering if any of you volunteer for your local PMI Chapters and if you claim PDU credits. I am a member of the New Jersey chapter and volunteer to do work on our Chapter’s website. I have yet to claim any PDUs because I fulfilled my 60 PDU requirement early. However, I will be able to start claiming them soon. My Chapter has provided a formatted spreadsheet to log in my hours which will be very helpful. What type of PMI related volunteer opportunities have you found and how has your experience been in claiming those PDUs?

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login