fbpx

Reply: need more 15 pdu's before july 15

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : need more 15 pdu's before july 15

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
8 years 9 months ago #5680

Dawn Upperman

Hi Don,

I recommend the free webinars offered through PMI as well, if you are a member. They generally run about an hour and they are quite interesting. Good luck!
8 years 9 months ago #5678

Scott Gillard

1. PMI has all sorts of webinars if you are a member that are free as part of the membership.
2. What Steve already said about your current Job giving some.
3. Google "free PDUs PMP" and there's all sorts of sites offering.
4. PMP/Training books you read you can get credit for.
8 years 9 months ago #5677

Steve Sandoval

Don,

Are you aware that you can claim PDUs for working as a professional in project management? I encourage you to read the PMP Handbook section on PDUs -- under Category F, you are currently able to claim 5 PDUs per every 12 months of work as a project manager, for a maximum of 15 per recertification cycle.

Please note that the PDU requirements are changing this fall. If your cerification is due this July, you'll be using the current rules. However, next time you'll need to follow the new requirements. Please reference PMI's site explaining the changes.
8 years 9 months ago #5673

Don Zook

's Avatar

I just earned 30 pdu's by listening to podcasts. Looking for best, least expensive ways to earn 15 more pdu's. I will volunteer at portland chapter meeting in June. That will be good for 2.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login