fbpx

Reply: question about PDUs

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : question about PDUs

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
8 years 11 months ago #5370

Rochelle Martinez

Hi Don,

Here are several ideas that will help you earn PDUs:

1) Subscribe to the free PM Podcast ( www.pm-podcast.com/free ) and you can earn another 30 Category C PDUs (see www.pm-podcast.com/pdu ).

2) Purchase The Agile PrepCast for $179.99 and earn 37 PDUs at www.agileprepcast.com/pdu .

3) Purchase the PM PrepCast 5th edition and earn 35 PDUs (you must have taken your PMP Exam before July 31st 2013 in order to use this for PDUs).

4) Subscribe to The PDU Podcast ( www.pducast.com ) and earn over 20 Category A PDUs in your first year.

5) Subscribe to The Free PDU Insider Newsletter ( www.pdu-insider.com ) and you will receive regular emails with links to free webinars that you can take.

6) Attend the dinner meeting of your local PMI chapter starting this month and you can earn 1 PDU for every attendance.

These are just 6 basic ideas for earning PDUs. For more detailed information about PDUs and what else you can do, please take a look at The PMP Credential Handbook. The information about PDUs starts on page 40. You can access the handbook by clicking on the following link:

www.pm-prepcast.com/pmphb (PDF document).

Please also read this article on 12 Easy Ways to Earn PDUs: www.project-management-prepcast.com/inde...sy-ways-to-earn-pdus
8 years 11 months ago #5345

Michael DeCicco

Your work experience can be counted toward your PDUs. Have you considered that as an option. If you have logged some of your work that is considered to be project-oriented, you can use it.
8 years 11 months ago #5344

Dawn Upperman

Hi Don,

The PMI offers free webinars that usually last about an hour and are usually 1 PDU each if you are a member. That is how I earned my PDU's. Most of them get recorded so can view them at your convenience. Hope you are able to complete them all.
8 years 11 months ago #5337

Don Zook

's Avatar

I need to earn 55 pdus by the end of June. Can you provide me some advise on how to make this happen. I am starting a full time job tomorrow, so only have evenings and weekends available

Thanks

Don Zook

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login