fbpx

Reply: Earn 35 contact hours

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Earn 35 contact hours

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
9 years 3 weeks ago #5233

Cornelius Fichtner

Sunil,

Based on your response this means that you have used The PM PrepCast in order to prepare for your PMP exam BEFORE you passed your PMP exam.

You can only earn PDUs for activities that you participated in AFTER you passed the exam.

And even if you claim "I didn't use the PrepCast for PMP Exam preparation", there is no way that you could earn 35 PDUs in 1 day...

Please go to www.pm-podcast.com/pdu and learn about the 30 free PDUs that I offer over there.
9 years 3 weeks ago #5228

SUNIL KUMAR

Hi Cornelius,

I Passed my PMP exam on 25th Feb.
I took the Prep cast exam on 26th Feb and got the certificate.

Regards,
9 years 4 weeks ago #5217

Cornelius Fichtner

Sunil... in order to answer your question I need two pieces of information:

(1) When did you take the Final Exam of The PM PrepCast and receive your certificate?

(2) When did you pass your PMP exam?

Thank you!
9 years 1 month ago #5216

SUNIL KUMAR

Hi,

I happened to take the PMP Prepcast Exam by Cornelius Fitchner and got my certificate.
The certificate clearly say - CERTIFICATE FOR 35 CONTACT HOURS / PDUs.

Can i use the certificate to claim my PDUs, if yes then how do i get about putting on PMI website.

Regards,
9 years 2 months ago #5106

Steve Sandoval

Hello Connie,

Part of becoming a PMP is agreeing to follow PMI's code of ethical conduct. In order to use the PM PrepCast to claim the 35 contact hours, ethically you need to watch at least 35 hours of the PM PrepCast.

Page 8 of the PM PrepCast Student Workbook explains the final exam. You need to answer at least 17 out of 25 questions correctly.
9 years 2 months ago #5084

Connie Bai

Do I need to finish all videos on PM PrepCast in order for me to take the exam for 35 contact hours? There are a lot of them and it is very time consuming to finish them all in a short time. Is there a shortcut for this?

Also, how many questions out of 35 do I need to answer correctly in order for me to earn 35 contact hours?

Thanks.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login