fbpx

Reply: Can I claim PDUs for Watching Recorded Webinar?

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Can I claim PDUs for Watching Recorded Webinar?

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
6 years 10 months ago #10631

Yani Esbe

It's mentioned that PDU will be automatically submitted to PMI in 7-10 days.
(All auto-reported Education PDUs will be automatically submitted to PMI. PDUs are typically batched to PMI within 48-72 hours. Please allow 7-10 days processing time.).

Please check your projectmanagement.com account (under Public Profile >> PDU Awarded, there are progress record of your PDU from this provider)
6 years 11 months ago #10377

Cornelius Fichtner

Uyi,

Yes, you can definitely claim PDUs for watching webinars on projectmanagement.com. However, we are unable to help you figure out what you need to do in order to get the PDUs. You will have to ask them directly. Please write to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and explain your situation to them, so that they can assist you directly.

Oh... and please don't forget to report back here what you learn. Others may be in the same situation as you and sharing the information will help everyone.
6 years 11 months ago #10372

Uyi E.

's Avatar

Hi Cornelius,
I just recently finished watching a recorded Webinar on ProjectManagement.com that was delivered on May 17, 2016 but on the last slide of the presentation, there wasn't any activity code that I could use to claim my PDU. And it is meant to automatically report my PDU but there wasn't any activity code to use. So what should I do?
9 years 2 months ago #5052

's Avatar

Question: How can I claim PDU for Watching Recorded PMI Webinars?

Answer:
This is a really simple way of earning free Category A PDUs! On its website The Project Management Institute (PMI) offers a library of on-demand webinars for it’s members.

PMI currently offers webinars in the following categories: Agile, Benefits Realization, Career Management, Change Management, Communications, Industry-specific, Leadership, New Practitioner, Organizational Project Management, Requirements Management, Risk Management, and Scheduling. I’m sure you have just seen at least one topic that piqued your interest.

Earning your first PDU through PMI’s on-demand webinars is really just a few steps away:

Log on to www.pmi.org using your PMI username and password
Now go to the webinar library which is located here: www.pmi.org/Learning/On-Demand_Webinars/...Webinar-Library.aspx
Select and watch the webinar(s) of your choice
Make note of the last slide in each presentation where you are shown an “activity code” to be used when claiming your PDU in the CCRS system at ccrs.pmi.org/ . (That slide also includes detailed step-by-step claiming instructions.)

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login