fbpx

Reply: Can I still get 35 Contact Hour....

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Can I still get 35 Contact Hour....

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
10 years 1 day ago #4136

Cornelius Fichtner

Hello Jun,

Here are my answers for you:

First of all: Please do NOT watch the old "4th Edition" PrepCast in preparation of the current "5th Edition" PMP Exam. The current exam is quite different and using old materials will only lead to one thing: You will fail your PMP exam. Therefore: Please DELETE your old PrepCast lessons and don't watch them again. With that out of the way, let's take a look at your options:

Receiving 35 contact hours for "old" PrepCast:
You can still receive your 35 contact hours from the "old" PrepCast. You have received the training and therefore you have the right to receive the 35 contact hours. However, you must first pass the "Final Exam". Please write to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it., tell them that you are an "old" customer who wants to take the Final Exam, and then support will tell you how to access the Final Exam. Please allow 48 hours for a response.

Using "old" PrepCast / "old" PMBOK Guide for Exam preparation
As I have stated above... Don't Do It! Do not use "old" materials for the current exam. You have to purchase a "new" PrepCast and also a "new" PMBOK Guide.
10 years 1 day ago #4135

Jun Xu

Hi,

I purchased The Project Management PrepCast back in 2010, however I didn't take online test :( , and of course I didn't get my 35 Contact Hour Certificate.
I understand that PMP exam is now using 5th guidebook, so could anyone please kindly let me know if i can still use my purchased PrepCast (4 yrs ago) and take the final exam to get 35 Contact Hour Certificate?

Thanks so much.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login