fbpx

Reply: Q: Where can I earn 30 Free PDUs?

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Q: Where can I earn 30 Free PDUs?

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
10 years 11 months ago #3286

's Avatar

Question:
Where can I earn 30 Free PDUs?

Answer:

Every week I receive 5-10 emails from my PMP students informing me that they have passed their PMP Exam. Most of them realize that they have to start earning PDUs and they want to know if I can help them.

I usually recommend the following three actions:

Action 1: Subscribe to The PDU Insider Newsletter, and if you are reading this, that means you are subscribed... :-)

Action 2: Subscribe to a Podcast about Project Management and earn 30 Category C PDUs for free. This is a great, convenient and most of all free way to earn PDUs just by listening to freely available podcasts.

Action 3: If you are looking to earn even more PDUs via a convenient podcast, then you can also subscribe to The PDU Podcast at www.pducast.com . This is my commercial podcast, where you can earn an additional 20 PDUs in the first year. This is designed as a PMI REP training program, so you will receive Category A PDUs for your paid subscription.

And here are the PM Podcasts that I recommend every certified PMP should be subscribed to:

The PM Podcast - www.pm-podcast.com : This is mine and I’ve been publishing new interviews regularly since 2005. Go to www.pm-podcast.com/pdu where I give you detailed instructions on how to claim your 30 free PDUs.

The PMO Podcast - www.thepmopodcast.com : This podcast is hosted by Mark Perry and his primary focus is on Project Management Offices.

The PM411 PM Podcast - www.pm411.org : Hosted by Ron Holohan, PMP this podcast offers interviews and discussions on many aspects of project management.

Each hour that you listen to these podcasts will earn you 1 PDU.

So the answer to the question “Where can I earn 30 Free PDUs?” is: You can earn them on your MP3 player. Start here www.pm-podcast.com/pdu

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login