fbpx

Reply: Submitting a high number of PDUs at once

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Submitting a high number of PDUs at once

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
1 week 2 days ago #31300

Daniel Soerensen

Hello Uma,

It is strange that they haven't given you a reason for denying your submission. The most common reason is that the number of PDUs being submitted at once is just too large that it most likely triggers an audit from PMI. You should be good to go if you send them your certificate. All the best!
1 week 5 days ago #31293

Uma Harithsa

Hello. Yesterday my claim for 30 PDUs got denied and was asked for "More information is needed for your PDU claim", with no specific detail about what more information is needed. I have submitted my certificate and hope they will respond soon. Thanks for this topic. Uma
3 months 19 hours ago #31153

Daniel Soerensen

Hi Holly,

As long as you have the right evidence for the PDUs you are claiming, then there should really not be any issues. I'm sure your PDUs will get approved. All the best!

Regards,
3 months 1 day ago #31151

holly smith

's Avatar

I had a similar experience the last day as I went through to submit my PDUs for a cycle; I entered a few different PDU categories and had three flagged for more information - even the giving back category/mentorship. I included some of the working documents and certificate for one 30 hour course but was surprised to have them coming up flagged for more information. Fingers crossed they get approved in the next day - it's not a very useful feedback cycle, no comment on what supplement data/support information or information. Hoping for the best!
6 months 2 weeks ago #30914

Daniel Soerensen

Hi Amy,

I'm glad I was able to help. It's good to know that I wasn't the only one who experienced this, and indeed PMI might have lowered the total number of PDUs you can submit at once without being asked to show proof.
6 months 2 weeks ago #30897

Amy Philipps

's Avatar

I followed your advice and reached out to them. They had me email my certificate, which I did last night. My PDUs were approved overnight. Thanks again!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login