fbpx

TOPIC: PMI-ACP PDU's - Where is the Test?

PMI-ACP PDU's - Where is the Test? 2 years 4 months ago #28688

• Brad Park
  • Brad  Park 's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello,

I have completed all of the PMI-ACP prepcast modules and I would like to enter my PDU's on the my PMI for for my PMP certification (complete PMP almost six years ago). As I understand it I need to take a test first to get a certificate from the Precast which I then use for claiming the PDU's.

Where is this test? I cannot find it and it has been two weeks today that I purchased the PMI-ACP prepcast.

Thanks

PMI-ACP PDU's - Where is the Test? 2 years 4 months ago #28689

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 604
Brad,

Please watch this tutorial: traffic.libsyn.com/pmpodcast/prepcast_ho...e_the_final_exam.mp4

It shows you how to take the "Final exam" for The PM PrepCast. But it's exactly the same for The Agile PrepCast. Please let me know if this worked?
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC

PMI-ACP PDU's - Where is the Test? 2 years 4 months ago #28695

• Brad Park
  • Brad  Park 's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Thanks Cornelius for the prompt help, much appreciated. I passed first time and now I can claim the PDU's toward my PMP .
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonDaniel SoerensenCoy Studer Christian Elmer

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login