fbpx

Reply: Using PMP-ACP PDU's as PMP PDU's

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Using PMP-ACP PDU's as PMP PDU's

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
5 months 1 week ago #30926

Cornelius Fichtner

Syed,

Usually, that's all that is required and based on student feedback it takes PMI often just a day or so to approve the claim.
5 months 1 week ago #30924

Syed Ali Haider Shah

Hi Cornelius,
After completing the course and passing the exam, i have submitted my PDUs as per the attached google sheet. Now the PMI has asked for additional documents for my claim, and i have submitted the PDUs certificate in the supporting documents. what else would i need to submit?
5 months 1 week ago #30908

Cornelius Fichtner

Syed,

Please see here: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FDTPj8qg.../edit#gid=1549263222

Scroll all the way to the bottom where you can see the PDU numbers.
5 months 1 week ago #30907

Syed Ali Haider Shah

Hi Cornelius,
I am in the same situation now, i passed my PMP exam 3 years back and now have completed the Agile prepcast course. Can you tell me how many PDUs i can claim for my PMP renewal for this course? I would really appreciate if you could break it down as per the updated PDUs category.
1 year 11 months ago #29338

Heather Zane

Hi Cornelius, I have the same question. I just passed the prepcast course and I already have my PMP cert, but I'd like to apply for the PMI ACP too. You said, first submit the prepcast as contact hours for the PMI-ACP Exam application, and THEN submit as PMI PDUs. I'm not quite ready to schedule my PMI-ACP exam, but would like to report my PMP PDUs now. Can I report the PMP PDUs FIRST, then report the contact hours for PMI-ACP when I'm ready to apply? Thanks!
2 years 4 months ago #28687

Brad Park

Thanks Cornelius.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login