fbpx

Reply: Can I use PDUs from the episode list for my 60 PDUs

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Can I use PDUs from the episode list for my 60 PDUs

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 11 months ago #27237

Sharon S

That's what I thought but I read somewhere that it would not satisfy the 60 PDU requirement. Thank you for the confirmation because I told a lot of of friends about it and I used your spreadsheet and sorted by greatest PDU value, and shortest length. Then totaled each column for those selected to ensure that I met the requirement for each of the 3 categories. I also set up a column to sum up the PDUs that I complete so that I can track my progress. I started my PDUs last week and I'm up to 6.25 now. The podcasts are great! Thank you for putting them together.
2 years 11 months ago #27235

Cornelius Fichtner

Sharon,

Yes. That's the whole point of why I created that spreadsheet.

However... before you do anything, please review this page here www.project-management-podcast.com/pdu to learn exactly how to track and claim the PDUs in the PMI CCRS system. Please watch in particular the video on "how to claim PDUs" (with PMI) because their system is a bit messy and will trip you up when you try and claim the PDUs.
2 years 11 months ago #27233

Sharon S

Can I use 60 PDUs from here www.project-management-podcast.com/podca...pisodes/episode-list for my 60 PDUs?

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login