Joe Mendoza
PMP
Last edit: by Elizabeth Harrin. Reason: edited to remove personal email address

PDU requests 2 years 11 months ago #27248

• Elizabeth Harrin
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 114
Hi Joe. I edited your message to remove your personal email address.
You can access the CCRS handbook here which tells you about how to log your PDUs: ccrs.pmi.org/info/handbooksguides
If you are asking about how to claim the PDUs from the PDUcast, once you have watched the webinars and taken the assessment, you can download your certificate, which you then use to log the PDUs in the CCRS.
---
Elizabeth Harrin

Follow: twitter.com/corneliusficht
Like: www.facebook.com/PrepCast/
Subscribe: www.project-management-podcast.com

PDU requests 2 years 11 months ago #27250

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 606
Joe,

I'm having a hard time answering your question because you didn't really specify what you are trying to do. For example, are you trying to claim PDUs from The PM Podcast? Or maybe from The PDU Podcast? Or are you asking in general how it is done? Or maybe you got an error message on the PMI website and you're trying to figure that out?

But maybe this will help: Please go to this page here www.project-management-prepcast.com/tutorials and then click on the "PDU Tutorials" tab. Maybe there is a tutorial here that will help?

Otherwise, please let us know what type of PDUs you are trying to claim and then we can answer.
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonDaniel SoerensenCoy Studer Christian Elmer

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login