fbpx

TOPIC: How do I earn Give Back PDUs?

How do I earn Give Back PDUs? 2 years 11 months ago #27059

• Sharon S
  • Sharon S's Avatar Topic Author
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 15
How can I earn Give Back PDUs? Can I hold study sessions for people who are preparing for the PMP? What are my other options?

If I understand it correctly, we have 3 years to earn 60 PDUs. Is that correct?

When I complete 60 PDUs is that considered "renewed?" On the PMI site it says have 1085 days until renewal.

The video instructions are excellent!!

How do I earn Give Back PDUs? 2 years 11 months ago #27075

• Elizabeth Harrin
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 114
Hi Sharon

I guess that means you have passed? I missed that, but I've seen lots of your other posts and I knew you were getting ready to sit for the exam, so congratulations!

Yes, study sessions count as giving back, along with creating content, giving a presentation, working as a practitioner etc. The CCR handbook has examples of what you can do that counts towards giving back PDUs: www.pmi.org/-/media/pmi/documents/public...rements-handbook.pdf

Yes, you can earn them 'early'. As long as you get 60 in the three year period, you're good.
---
Elizabeth Harrin

Follow: twitter.com/corneliusficht
Like: www.facebook.com/PrepCast/
Subscribe: www.project-management-podcast.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sharon S, Theo Thunder
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonDaniel SoerensenCoy Studer Christian Elmer

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login