fbpx

TOPIC: Can I report as PDUs?

Can I report as PDUs? 3 years 1 month ago #26506

• Grace Mundat
  • Grace Mundat's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Post PMP, i worked as Product Owner instead of Project Manager. As a product owner I regularly share the functionality of app that team is developing ( not related to project management)
and planning to attend a SQL training (again non project management domain) this year. Question is can i report PDU for non-project management related domain?
Last edit: by Elizabeth Harrin. Reason: edited to remove personal email address

Can I report as PDUs? 3 years 1 month ago #26554

• Elizabeth Harrin
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 114
Hi Grace
Unless you could argue that the training is relevant for your industry and to help the business perform better, I'm not sure that it would count. This image from PMI might help you identify whether the training you are considering could fit into any of the Talent Triangle areas: www.pmi.org/certifications/certification...0c28e44d711689f.ashx

You can also count your work as a practitioner towards your PDUs, so maybe that's another area where you could look to pick up some extras?
---
Elizabeth Harrin

Follow: twitter.com/corneliusficht
Like: www.facebook.com/PrepCast/
Subscribe: www.project-management-podcast.com
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonDaniel SoerensenCoy Studer Christian Elmer

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login