fbpx

Reply: Need PDU’S

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Need PDU’S

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 11 months ago #27052

Harry Elston

Sharon,

OSP has a free PM podcast. Here's the link to the website: www.project-management-podcast.com/ There is a free version, I listen to it on Google Podcast. There is also a "premium version" that, to me, was worth it.

Associated with the PM Podcast, there is a spreadsheet - located here: www.project-management-podcast.com/podca.../episode-spreadsheet This will break down each episode into the number and category of PDUs per episode. I recommend that you keep your own records in the event you are audited when you fill out your CM points at the end of the cycle.

Best,

Harry
2 years 11 months ago #27050

Sharon S

The PM Podcast Is this the Free Podcast? How do I record PDUs? How I do I send that to PMI?
3 years 1 day ago #26896

Anonymous

's Avatar

There are many PMI online approved courses available which can help you to earn PDUs.
3 years 1 day ago #26893

Barbara Huggins

Hello! I don't know what level of content you are looking for, and I'm new to the forums. However LinkedIn Learnng has about 536 courses that PMI has approved for PDUS. They have all level of information: Project management. Agile, Software, Leadership, Business etc.
3 years 1 month ago #26269

Harry Elston

Stephen,

Welcome to the wonderful world of professional certification where certification maintenance can often creep up on you quickly!

As Elizabeth said, yes it is possible, but you have toe be deliberate about it. There are courses, webinars and books that will all count towards certification maintenance. But be careful, PMI CM also requires 8 minimum hours in each of three pillar areas of "technical," "leadership," and "strategic/business.."

OSP, the creators of the PrepCast also has both a subscription and free podcast service. The subscription service will hit the required areas easily, while the free service requires some deconvolution to assign areas.

Good luck!

Harry
3 years 1 month ago #26266

Elizabeth Harrin

46 PDUs = 46 hours, so yes, you can definitely do that in 27 days. However, you are going to have to be structured about it!

Check out the PM PrepCast’s offerings to get a bunch of PDUs quickly, The PM Podcast and the The PDU Podcast which will help you keep up with PMI’s Continuing Certification Requirements (CCRs).

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login