fbpx
Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : [email protected]

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 4 months ago #24630

Harry Elston

Ola:

OSP (creators of the PM PrepCast) has another product called the PDU PodCast - it can be found here: www.pdupodcast.com . The "paid" version will allow you to access enough material for the entire PMI Talent Triangle requirements hours, if I remember correctly.

There is another OSP Product called The Project Management Podcast that also will fulfill the PMI Talent Triangle requirements. That information can be found here: pm-podcast.com

I do not recall what the subscription prices are. Depending on your time crunch, you may need to purchase a solution that you don't have to wait for a monthly rollout of 30 - 45 minute podcasts.

Also, you can get PDUs by reading the PMI Journal. If you're a member of PMI, you can get back issues and catch up on your reading. Likewise, you can read other professional, project management related material and count that has PDU credit.

Best of luck,

Harry
3 years 4 months ago #24629

PMP Renewal - PDUs

's Avatar

Hi,
I have about 42 PDUs left for renewing my PMP - atleast 8 PDUs for leadership, technical & Strategic and Business each.

Can you please recommend any of your the presentation/ training package that can give this 42 PDUs required.

Thanks
Ola

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login