fbpx

Reply: 60 PDU renewal prepcast basic course?

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : 60 PDU renewal prepcast basic course?

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 6 months ago #23674

Jim Bang

Wow, thank you so much for your quick reply! I've submitted my PDUs today and will wait to hear back from PMI to see if there are any issues.
Thank you for your support!
3 years 6 months ago #23673

Cornelius Fichtner

Hello Jim,

We have had three customers who recently submitted the 60 PDUs from the PrepCast to PMI and who were asked to provide additional information. I gave them a personal letter in which I explained the course, their learning approach and the results in their final exam. They submitted this to PMI and their PDUs were accepted.

So if you already have the PrepCast for 60 PDUs, please proceed. If needed I'll provide a letter to you as well.
3 years 6 months ago #23667

Jim Bang

I understand from your website that since Aug 2020, PMI no longer accepts the full 60 PDUs from any single course. I had already purchased the PM Prepcast basic 60 PDU course prior to Aug. Can i still take this class to earn my 35 education PDUs at least? Will PMI accept credit me with any PDUs from this course?
And then i just would need to earn my 25 Giving Back PDUs separately?

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login