fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed the PMP Exam!

Passed the PMP Exam! 8 years 7 months ago #6042

• Christina Andino
  • Christina Andino's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi Cornelius, I passed my PMP exam yesterday!!! :) I wanted to thank you since I feel it was you, and the lessons from your PM PrepCast that helped to prepare me.

Just some background. In Oct 2013 I took a prep course hosted by PMI OC Chapter. You came, and taught one afternoon a knowledge area. Before you left you handed your business cards to all, and said if you want to pass come visit my site, etc…. I kept your card. Well, after the PMI OC course I did not continue studying. I later applied for my exam, and was given a year to take the test. Again, I procrastinated putting work & life first. My eligibility to take the exam would expire today, July 24th. In June 2015 I purchased your PrepCast. Then I took a 2 week vacation abroad. Upon returning I realized I only had 3 ½ weeks to study. (I do not recommend this to anyone. My brain is mush at the moment. J) As I started listening to your podcast you mentioned that I had 1 year to take my exam + any re-test if I would not pass the first time. I didn’t know that before then, so I basically had no more time. Complete panic mode. The past 3 weeks were very difficult. The last 6 days especially were tortuous leading up to exam date trying to finish the lessons + leave plenty of time to take quizzes, exams in the simulator, study network diagrams, EV, etc…; I had to take several days off work to accomplish. The point of my story is that I honestly could have not passed the PMP exam without your PrepCast, your tips, and encouragement with each passing lesson.

Thank you.

I met you once, and I hope someday I will meet you again in person to thank you again.

Passed the PMP Exam! 8 years 7 months ago #6054

• Scott Gillard
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 29
Congratulations! The stress is pretty bad a few days prior. It's all worth it, isn't it?
Community Moderator
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login