fbpx
NEVER post copyrighted questions. Always state where questions come from. We take copyright violations very serious. Any copyrighted materials will be removed and the posters account will be deactivated.

TOPIC: Sponsor too risky

Sponsor too risky 3 years 11 months ago #21119

• Eric Wanyutu Kahiga, PMP, PMI-ACP
  • Eric Wanyutu Kahiga, PMP, PMI-ACP's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 28
Hi Kareem.

Based on your question I believe you mean that you have a project in which the sponsor is risk-tolerant and the project is being undertaken in a country with huge currency fluctuations. In this case, I would say that based on the information provided any of the 3 answers can work. For example, you can mitigate the currency risk by having the project finances in a stable currency. You can also transfer the risk by taking insurance. In my opinion, the information given does not elevate any of the 3 answer choices above each other.

Best.
Eric Wanyutu
The following user(s) said Thank You: M.K
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinJean KwandaAlexander AnikinElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login