fbpx

Reply: Applying for PMP: 36 months vs 4500 hours

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Applying for PMP: 36 months vs 4500 hours

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 1 month ago #20174

Emily Rivera, PMP

Hi Patricia, I do believe this will be acceptable to meet the 36 months requirement. I also used project team activities (where I was not the project manager, but just a team member) to help fulfill the 36 months requirement on my PMP application, and it was accepted with no problem. Good luck to you!
4 years 1 month ago #20108

Patricia

's Avatar

Hello! I am applying to take the PMP exam. I cover the 4500 hours leading projects in only 27 months (my formal role in the companies was project manager, so I was managing projects full time, covering all 5 areas of knowledge) in only 27 months.
However, in order to comply with the 36 months requirement, I have also added 14 months in which I was part of the Project Management Team (helping the Project Manager with project activities). Not full time doing project management activities, just a few hours a day.

Please can someone tell me if it that will be okay to cover the PMI requirements to sit for the exam?

Thank you very much!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login