fbpx

Reply: Free PMP® Exam Sample Question of the Week

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Free PMP® Exam Sample Question of the Week

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
5 years 10 months ago #14254

Anonymous

's Avatar

Analogous Estimating
5 years 10 months ago #14252

Anonymous

's Avatar

Answer is C
5 years 10 months ago #14249

Anonymous

's Avatar

C: Analogous estimating
5 years 10 months ago #14248

Anonymous

's Avatar

The correct answer is C, analogous estimating.
5 years 10 months ago #14241

Mani Thomas

's Avatar

The question was
Ada, the project manager, is meeting with a customer for initial discussions about a software implementation project. At the end of the meeting, the customer asks Ada for a general estimate of the project duration. Based on experience with three similar projects with roughly the same scope, Ada estimates an 8-10 month implementation time frame. What estimation technique is Ada basing her duration projection on?

A. Expert judgment
B. Three-point estimating
C. Analogous estimating
D. Bottom-up estimating
​​​​​​​
HINT: Identify the estimating technique that compares a project to a previous, similar project.
5 years 10 months ago #14122

Ivan Monagan

I appreciate the quick weekly question which I got correct. lol. I have been studying for the PMP exam for two weeks and feel overwhelmed, from class to reviewing PMBOK, reading other material and the podcast is a little stressful to say the least. Now that I have finished the class, I think I will put more attention on the Podcasts and Rita's book for better preparation. I will check in for the weekly questions, thanks again.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login