fbpx

Reply: HOW DO MY PMP CERTIFICATION PROJECT EXPERIENCE SUMMARIES LOOK?

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : HOW DO MY PMP CERTIFICATION PROJECT EXPERIENCE SUMMARIES LOOK?

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
5 years 11 months ago #14082

Sabastian Walczak

's Avatar

Hello everyone,

I recently applied to sit for the PMP exam. Of course, I was immediately chosen for a "random" audit. I am in the process of collecting my audit verification forms. I did not realize that after my audit is complete and approved, my projects are still looked at by PMI and can be rejected for not providing an appropriate project description summary. I followed the format and did my best to provide all the information that they look for. Hopefully, I can get some input on my project description summary so I can get a better idea if I need to start revising them for a anticipated rejection. Any input would be greatly appreciated!

As the PM, lead the construction defect repairs of 2 high-rise towers 2 structurally corrected bldgs IN: Created project charter & stakeholder register PL: Created RFQs; scheduled bidders conferences; developed project schedule EX: Procured contractors & suppliers; directed project work MC: Ensure quality control; approved change-orders CL: Created warranty manual; provided documentation for litigation; contractor closeout Successful repairs to the infrastructure and satisfactory settlement of litigation

As the construction superintendent, lead the complete construction of 6 custom residential homes 6 custom residential homes IN: Identified stakeholders; defined project scope PL: Obtained project plan approval; developed project schedule EX: Procured suppliers; directed and managed project work MC: Monitored and controlled project cost, time, risks; controlled project changes CL: Indexed and archived records; obtained acceptance of deliverables; measured customer satisfaction Construction of 6 residential homes completed and accepted by clients

As the PM, lead the remodel of a 800-unit apartment complex 800 fully remodeled apartment units IN: Identified stakeholders; defined project scope PL: Created communication plan; developed project schedule EX: Procured contractors; directed and managed project work MC: Monitored and controlled project cost, time, risks; controlled project changes CL: Obtained acceptance of deliverables Completed remodel of apartment complex while maintaining 60% occupancy rate throughout project

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login