fbpx

Reply: Question about Clauses?

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Question about Clauses?

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
7 years 7 months ago #8173

Mark Wuenscher, PMP

Abby,

What was the source for the question? We always need to be sure to post the source of the question to give credit where it is due. Thank you very much.

Mark
7 years 7 months ago #8168

Ahmed Amin

some simulator exams contain questions that are beyond what is there in the PMBOK guide and the common available resources (Headfirst, Rita, prepcast,...). based on my experience and other colleagues, it is very unlikely to face such questions in the real exam. so my advise is, if you face such questions take a note about it but don't give it more attention than it should and more importantly don't let such questions frustrate you or affect your self-confidence.
7 years 7 months ago #8121

Abby Payton

Oops, answer was b. Escape route.
I also am using the Rita book and have read the PMBOK once.
7 years 7 months ago #8120

Abby Payton

My apologies should have said. Yes, I read the PMBOK and using the Rita book as well.
7 years 7 months ago #8110

Abby Payton

My apologies, the answer was b. Escape clause. I also read Rita but didn't think of checking there, I'll take a look, thanks. Just getting a bit nervous about those type of questions. It'd be a shame to lose points that way.
7 years 7 months ago #8107

Kevin Nason

Abby

Can you share what the correct answer was to the question? Procurement Management, sections 12, is the area where contracts are typically discussed, and as you prep and start taking practice exams it can be frustrating when you cannot find an answer to a question in the PMBOK. I used the "Rita MulCahy" book as a supplemental guide to my study for the exam. She goes into more detail than the PMBOK does in this area around contracts, as well as all ares in the PMBOK.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login