fbpx

Reply: Control Chart

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Control Chart

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
7 years 7 months ago #7959

Senthilkumar Pachai

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the reply. These questions from PM Prepcast and other sources and i havent anwered correctly-none of the control chart questions in simulator. I have taken 3 prepcast simutaltor Exam 1: 67%,Exam 2: 77% and Exam 3:71% still 6 Exam pending in simulator

I want to touch at 80% atleast. I have done root cuase anlysis and came to know that control chart questions getting answered incorrectly for all times. Kindly please help me to undertand the ground level facts on control chart and help to improve my score.

Thank you very much indeed.

Regards,
Senthil
7 years 7 months ago #7949

Mark Wuenscher, PMP

Senthil,
Can you post an example of a question or questions you have had trouble with? If you do, please include the source of the question.
Thanks,
Mark
7 years 7 months ago #7945

Senthilkumar Pachai

Hi,

I would like understand the control chart concept any material or link would be helpful to understand and answer a situational questions. I have been consistently giving an incorrect answers on control chart question. i want to gain a deep understanding on control chart .

Regards,
Senthil

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login