fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed CAPM July 25,2020

Passed CAPM July 25,2020 3 years 8 months ago #22526

• Charle Magne Karlo A. De La Cruz, TPICQS, SSYBC, PMEC, CAPM, PMP
  • Charle Magne Karlo A. De La Cruz, TPICQS, SSYBC, PMEC, CAPM, PMP's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Good day guys!
I passed the CAPM exam with Above Target grade, 12AT and 1T in domain breakdown. My advice is strictly watch and absorb all the lessons from PMPrepcast and understand the PMBOK Guide 6th Ed. What I did is while watching the videos I am also reading PMBOK in parallel. I read a lot of negative comments about Pearson Vue but when I sit for the exam, it all went smooth and no issues at all. Even the greeter who welcomes me in the online exam is very accommodating. Don't stress yourself and avoid the "Panic", all what you need is confidence and hardwork. Believe me, tomorrow is your time.
Thank you very much Cornelius and company for a great course and "UNTIL NEXT TIME!"

Attachment not found

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Katya Vanessa Ramos
Last edit: by Charle Magne Karlo A. De La Cruz, TPICQS, SSYBC, PMEC, CAPM, PMP.

Passed CAPM July 25,2020 3 years 8 months ago #22530

• Elizabeth Harrin
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 114
Fantastic news! Congratulations!
---
Elizabeth Harrin

Follow: twitter.com/corneliusficht
Like: www.facebook.com/PrepCast/
Subscribe: www.project-management-podcast.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: Charle Magne Karlo A. De La Cruz, TPICQS, SSYBC, PMEC, CAPM, PMP
Moderators: John Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login