fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed CAPM Exams Monday July 29,2019

Passed CAPM Exams Monday July 29,2019 4 years 7 months ago #18121

• Emmanuel Darco
  • Emmanuel Darco's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
I passed the CAPM exam today Monday July 29,2019 with above target in all Domains. I will share a few thoughts, not in any exact order:
1. Read the PMBOK at least once and then watch Cornelius PrepCast Video Lessons Twice.

2. I exclusively used the PM Prep Cast videos to learn the PMBOK material. I’d watch the videos and take notes during each lesson. I would then do the 15-20 questions self-assessments at the end of each Knowledge Area and write down the answers to any questions I missed. Even though Cornelius Exams Quizzes were tough, especially the full timed 150 questions, and the highest score I got on these exams was only 70% it gave me the strength to Study harder.

3. I also purchased a practice Test from PMTraining alongside with Cornelius Exam Quizzes. This actualy gave me some level of confidence because I was scoring anywhere from 80 to 85%

4. I answered questions I knew right away and flagged any that I was deliberating on. Time was not an issue. Before I reviewed flagged questions I had about 50 minutes left on the exam and I had gone through the questions pretty slowly compared to my practice tests.

NOTICE TO ALL THOSE WHO ARE PREPARING FOR THIS EXAM
5. Study all the ITTO’S carefully in the PMBOK, EMV calculations. I had about 3 questions. 5 questions on Critical Path where I had to draw a Network Diagram to arrive at the correct answer. Lots of questions on Predictive, Adaptive, Agile, waterfall etc. Two questions on Monte Carlo Simulations where I was presented with a Bell Curve just like it is shown in the PMBOK. At least a couple of questions on Sensitivity Analysis. Don’t forget Tuckman Theory. Few questions on Earned Value (SV, PV, AC, SPI and CPI very important). Risk, Procurement and most importantly Stakeholders Knowledge Area, including Communications, Human Resources and to put it short all the questions were mixed and reading the questions carefully before selecting an answer is crucial. If one has studied the PMBOK including Cornelius Videos, you should come out with flying colors.

6. On the whole, I want thank Cornelius for all his Video Lessons and the way that it is presented for without it, I don’t think that I would have been successful. I will be pursuing the PMP Exam in the next few months.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Shebba Greer, Morgan Bedard

Passed CAPM Exams Monday July 29,2019 4 years 7 months ago #18141

• Jenikka Ebias
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi Emmanuel,

Congratulations on passing the CAPM Exam! We are so glad to hear about your recent success and that our materials helped you achieve your goal. We wish you all the best in your future endeavors. Have a great day!
Moderators: John Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login