fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: CAPM Exam Simulator Question

CAPM Exam Simulator Question 10 months 2 weeks ago #30568

• Manuel Gonzales
  • Manuel Gonzales's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello,

I purchased the CAPM exam sim; however, it will only allow me to access the new version that drops on July 25, 2023. I need to take the exam before this date. Any advice would be great!

Thanks,

Manuel

CAPM Exam Simulator Question 10 months 1 week ago #30584

• MUHAMMAD KHURRAM PAHORE
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi, Manuel
I bought CAPM exam simulator on June 2023. After logging in the system shows two options (links) to click.
One link is for old version for exams before 25 jJly 2023 and the other link is for the exams on or after 25 July 2023.
As I am taking the exam on 24 July, I click the old version link which brings me to the relevant version.
Best of luck for your exam. May I ask what date are you taking your exam?
Best Muhammad
This message contains confidential information
Last edit: by Rochelle Martinez.

CAPM Exam Simulator Question 10 months 1 week ago #30594

• Rochelle Martinez
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 7
Hello Manuel. I saw that you also sent a ticket to our support email. They have a follow-up question to help you with your concern. Please reply to the ticket and send the email address you used when you purchased the CAPM Sim to our support team? Thank you!
Best regards,
Rochelle Martinez
VA Team Leader
Moderators: John Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login