fbpx

Reply: Passed the CAPM Exam Last Week. My Approach.

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed the CAPM Exam Last Week. My Approach.

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
1 year 10 months ago #29355

Jay A

Can I also have it, please? I intend to take the CAPM exam by the end of the month, so this would be a big help. Thanks in advance.
1 year 11 months ago #29282

Mary Burke

Could you send me the spreadsheet as well!

my email is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
2 years 10 months ago #27395

Rosena Chan

Mitch,

I would love to get a copy of your spreadsheet as well, if possible.

My email is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Thank you so much and congrats on passing the exam!
3 years 2 days ago #26881

Anonymous

's Avatar

I'm not able to see your email address if you put it in the message. Did you list it there?
3 years 3 days ago #26874

Anonymous

's Avatar

Thanks for your kind offer, Mitch. Please send to the address noted if you don't mind.
3 years 3 days ago #26873

Mitch Franklin

Hi Donald,

I can relate to not wanting to put the effort in to setting up the knowledge areas and ITTO's. It did take awhile but I suppose when you want it to look a certain way, you just make it work. I looked at a number of other spreadsheets people set up and didn't find any that relate to me.

If you want to give me your email, I'd be more than happy to send it to you. This platform isn't allowing to attach a google sheets file .xlsx.

Take care.

-Mitch

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login