fbpx

Reply: Passed my Exam October 20, 2020 - Online Proctored

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed my Exam October 20, 2020 - Online Proctored

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 5 months ago #24024

Linda De Boer

G'day Marsha,
Congratulations, well done! Thanks for adding the great encouragement for others.
3 years 5 months ago #24018

Marsha Banton

I am happy to advise that I passed my exam yesterday Above Target in all areas!

I have been studying since May, and having had ZERO prior exposure to Project Management, I found it hard to get through the PMBOK Guide (which explains why my study journey spanned 7 months ). There were moments where after a few pages, I would fall asleep. I also played the PrepCast lessons after each chapter and found Cornelius' voice and examples very engaging. I would definitely also recommend purchasing Rita Mulcahy's CAPM Exam Prep book. I actually regretted not purchasing it sooner, because it truly breaks down the PMBOK Guide in a more logical way. Closer to the end of my study journey, I did the timed quizzes and also did the CAPM simulator and scored 78% on the first try, so decided to go ahead and schedule the exam. I believe that the exam simulator and quizzes played a major role in my exam success.

While we are not allowed to disclose specific questions; I will definitely advise exam candidates to have a good grasp of the various agile applications in the PMBOK Guide. There was definitely an emphasis on this.

My online proctored experience through PearsonVue went smoothly. Check-in took about 20 minutes. You are recorded throughout via webcam and are not allowed to have scratch paper, pens, paper, calculator, food or drink, and not allowed to take any breaks. They truly do everything to uphold the integrity of the exam.

All the best to those who will do their exam soon. You got this! :)

Sending Love from Jamaica,
Marsha
Attachments:

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login