fbpx

Reply: PMBOK Digital version on pdf

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMBOK Digital version on pdf

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 9 months ago #21959

Anonymous

's Avatar

Thank you. I have ordered both.
3 years 9 months ago #21939

Cornelius Fichtner

Heath,

The PMBOK Guide is copyright by PMI. If you are a PMI member, then you need to visit the PMI website, login, navigate to the PMBOK Guide page and download your copy.

"Rita's book" is copyright by RMC inc. Please visit rmcproject.com to purchase it.
3 years 9 months ago #21929

Heath Chilcoate

Hello. I just joined up on PM PrepCast to start my journey towards CAPM. Do I have to purchase Ritas book and the PMBOK guide? I was not sure if it was hidden somewhere in the PM Prepcast website? Thank you
3 years 9 months ago #21695

Lisa Sweeney PMP

Hi Gabriele,

The PMBOK Guide is copyright protected by PMI. Please purchase a copy of your very own.

Linda is correct. There is a pdf download of the PMBOK Guide and Agile Practice Guide when you join PMI. The pdf copy is licensed to the PMI member and will have your name as the licensee at the bottom of each page. Your pdf is password protected, so you must enter a password each time you open it. You also are unable to print from the licensed pdf and cannot copy and paste text from it either.

Here’s the link to become a PMI member. It tells you about the PMBOK Guide pdf download:
Become a Member

PMI today is guiding customers to Amazon to purchase the PMBOK Guide:
Books & Merchandise
3 years 9 months ago #21658

Linda De Boer

If you are a member of PMI, you are entitled to download the pdf version for free. When a member downloads the pdf, it is licensed to that particular member only. Let me know if you have trouble finding the link.
3 years 9 months ago #21657

Gabriele Marinello

Guys,

has anyone got the guide on pdf? I am just asking as I want to print off the charts and paste them on my wall for bed-time chanting kind of thing.

Thanks,

Gabe

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login