fbpx

Reply: What is a good comparable score for PrepCast Exams to pass CAPM?

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : What is a good comparable score for PrepCast Exams to pass CAPM?

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 9 months ago #21927

Yazmine Darcy

Hello Nick,

In addition to any other advice that you receive in this forum, have you looked at the following article.
pmhelpdesk.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles...e-PM-Exam-Simulator-

--
Yazmine Darcy, MBA, PMP, PMI-ACP, CSM
Director of Operations, OSP International LLC
The Project Management PrepCast™ - www.project-management-prepcast.com
3 years 9 months ago #21851

Nick

Hi there,

I've recently taken three practice exams and received scores of 81, 77 and 75.

These are technically passing scores in your system but in them all I received "needs improvement" ratings for some chapters.
If I am taking my exam shortly is this something I should be concerned about or is the overall score more reflective of how ready I am?

Thank you!
3 years 11 months ago #20608

Yolanda Mabutas

Hi Sarah,
Our support team has contacted you directly to address your question and I'm posting the reply in case you missed it:

==================
Hello Sarah,

We saw your post in the forum.

www.project-management-prepcast.com/kune...s-to-pass-capm#20583

Our rule of thumb is: If you consistently correctly answer 75% or more questions on your first attempt (i.e. when you answer an exam simulator question that you have never seen before), you can consider yourself to be ready to sit for the real PMI® exam. This rule is, of course, only a generalization. Everyone is different. There is no guarantee that attaining passing or high scores in The PM Exam Simulator ensures that you will pass the actual certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® Exam.

The PM Exam Simulator for CAPM

Passing Score
  • Pass = 75% and above
  • Fail = Less than 75%
Performance Ratings
  • Needs Improvement: The number of questions you answered correctly is less than 65%. Your performance is far below the target and fails to meet the minimum requirements for this exam. Additional preparation is strongly recommended before re-examination.
  • Below target: The number of questions you answered correctly is between 65% and 70%. Your performance meets the minimum requirements for this exam.
  • Target: The number of questions you answered correctly is between 70% and 75%. Your performance exceeds the minimum requirements for this exam.
  • Above Target: The number of questions you answered correctly is between 75% and 100%. Your performance exceeds the minimum requirements for this exam.
Read more on:

What is the passing score of The PM Exam Simulator™?

Hope this provides you some insights. Again, this is just a guideline. Let's see if others respond to your post.

Best regards,

Yazmine Darcy, MBA, PMP, PMI-ACP, CSM
OSP International LLC
www.project-management-prepcast.com
3 years 11 months ago #20583

Sarah Borgelt

Hi y'all, I'm looking to take my CAPM certification exam soon. What score did you earn on the PrepCast Exams to pass CAPM? Is there a percentile on the PrepCast exams that typically leads to an average or above average score on CAPM?

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login