fbpx

Reply: Study Group

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Study Group

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 2 weeks ago #20293

Shannon Yadao

Hi i have been putting off the CAPM studying since Ive had a few work changes and had moved during the time I first signed up, however I am now able to fully commit. IF you are still looking for study partners I am definitely in. I am in the Eastern Time zone. Please let me know as I am interested in joining a study group. Thank you!
4 years 3 weeks ago #20238

Michelle`

's Avatar

I sent the email, thank you very much
4 years 3 weeks ago #20237

Yolanda Mabutas

Hi Michelle,

You may partner up with Honglin Li to study for the PMP Exam, please send us a message at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. with the following information:

-Name
-Email Address
-Subject Title: Study Group with Honglin Li

We will forward your information to the email address Honglin registered in this forum so you may contact each other personally. For security purposes, we don't allow people to add in their email address in this forum.
4 years 3 weeks ago #20224

Michelle Randle

Hello,

Just signed up for PMPrepCast and am looking for people to study with. I haven't started studying as of yet but If you have I can catch up and we can go from there. If you are interested, please respond. I am Eastern Standard Time (EST). I am open to any method of communication.

Thank you

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login