fbpx

Reply: Code of Ethics Questions

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Code of Ethics Questions

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 10 months ago #21034

Charle Magne Karlo A. De La Cruz, TPICQS, SSYBC, PMEC, CAPM, PMP

Charle Magne Karlo A. De La Cruz, TPICQS, SSYBC, PMEC, CAPM, PMP's Avatar

Nice advice Cornelius.
4 years 2 months ago #19748

Cornelius Fichtner

The code of ethics is not tested 'separately' on any PMI exams. So you will not see any questions that ask something like "What are the four values of the code of ethics". Instead, the code of ethics 'permeates' the exams. So for example you could see a question about a status report and then one of the answers goes against ethics by giving knowingly false information in the report. You have to recognize this as one of the wrong answers.

My recommendation for the CAPM: Read the code of ethics once to see what it's all about. The review it again a week later to solidify what it says. That's enough for the CAPM exam.
4 years 2 months ago #19719

Saubhagya Raizada

Hi,

I am aware that PMP exam has the questions relating to "Code of Ethics and professional Conduct";however, I am sitting for CAPM and my question is whether CAPM exam contains question from the "Code of Ethics and professional Conduct"? Is it compulsory to study & retain all the definitions and standards relating to 4 values when preparing for CAPM exam only?

Thanks!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login