fbpx

Reply: CAPM Study Group WANTED

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : CAPM Study Group WANTED

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 2 weeks ago #20292

Shannon Yadao

Hi I am so sorry I did not get back to you sooner. I am still open in having a study partner. I had a few changes at work and was moving, but I finally am ready to start studying and committing to the CAPM. Please let me know if you are still able to study.
4 years 2 months ago #19503

Crescent Crater

's Avatar

Have you taken the exam yet? If not I am definitely interested in partnering up! Send me an email if you are still looking for a partner This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
4 years 6 months ago #18389

STEPHANIE CAMPBELL

Hi All!
I've been studying for my CAPM since maybe February, but due to life occurrences have been studying off and on, but I'm back on track and fully devoted. With that, I would love to express common knowledge and interest with like minds in a study group. I did manage to finish the PrepCast CAPM online course and receive my certificate of completion and PDUs. Currently, I am working with the CAPM simulators to get my test scores up and strengthen my areas of weakness. Is anyone here done with reading the PMBOK and/or are doing practice exams currently?
4 years 7 months ago #18286

KDWill

's Avatar

I am starting to study in September, I would love a study group as I am new to project management and this will be a career change. I need to be around like minded individuals :)
4 years 7 months ago #18182

Kiani Conley-Wilson

I am also looking for a study group. Would be interested in doing skype, google hangouts or phone. I'm in New York state (in the Albany area).
4 years 8 months ago #17962

Anonymous

's Avatar

Hey Nada,

I’m still on Chapter 4, which is just the beginning of the PMBOK processes and body of knowledge. The first three chapters are just the basics and introductions. What part of the country are you from? I’m in New York.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login