fbpx

Reply: Doing calculations on the online proctored CAPM exam?

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Doing calculations on the online proctored CAPM exam?

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
5 years 6 days ago #16861

Jenikka Ebias

Hi Jemish,

My apologies but I have removed your email address and WhatsApp number in our forum. This platform is accessible to the public therefore in order to protect our users, we don't allow their contact information to be displayed here. Don't worry as we have saved your email address and number in case anyone wants to get in touch with you.

For anyone who wants to communicate with Jemish Dhola outside of this forum, please send us a message in our Helpdesk at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. with the subject title, "Connect me with Jemish Dhola from the Forum #16852". We'll forward your message to contact details he previously posted here.

Thank you!
5 years 1 week ago #16852

Jemish Dhola

's Avatar

Hello,
Actually I want to prepare for CAPM exam. Currently I am doing my master in civil engineering at university of Windsor,ON,Canada.
For exam I need guidance from experienced person like you. So can we talk on mail at (email address removed by moderator) or on whatsapp at (number removed by moderator). Looking forward for your kind response.
5 years 1 week ago #16836

Martin Premont

Let us know how it goes. I'm planning mine for mid May

Good luck!!!
5 years 1 week ago #16834

Cornelius Fichtner

Steph,

Since this is a "last minute" question I would recommend that you speak to PMI directly: www.pmi.org/about/contact

Use their Live Chat option (on the right) and get your question answered right away by them.

Good luck tomorrow and please let us know how it went!
5 years 1 week ago #16833

Steph Clark

's Avatar

Hi all,

I am scheduled to do my CAPM exam tomorrow and I've just been thinking today about the calculation questions and how those are handled with the online proctored method?
Everything I've read says you can't have your phone, any paper, pens, books, etc. in your work area. When I've been studying, I've needed to use both scrap paper and a calculator to do some of the calculations for SPI and stuff like that.
Does anyone know if they let you have anything to help do these calculations? Online calculator? Notepad application? My math isn't terrible but don't trust myself to do it in my head!

Thanks!
Steph

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login