fbpx

Reply: PM prepcast for CAPM is based on PMbok 5th or 6th edition?

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PM prepcast for CAPM is based on PMbok 5th or 6th edition?

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
5 years 11 months ago #13997

Cornelius Fichtner

Sandhya,

Please follow the instruction on this page here www.project-management-prepcast.com/upgr...ffer-to-our-students in order to receive your free update.

We are still in the process of recording lessons for The PM PrepCast (for PMP). As soon as we are done, we can then 'duplicate' the PMP version of the course and offer a true CAPM version with guidance and all the required modules.
5 years 11 months ago #13992

Sandhya Crasta

's Avatar

Did you get a response to this ? Why is nobody replying on this . What are the updates or what should we have to study if we need to give the CAPM exam 6th edition?
6 years 1 month ago #13360

Puja Bhatia

Hi Maricel,
Can you please confirm progress on this? I am giving a 6th edition exam but have watched all the 5th edition videos. Will there be any documentation on what has changed so I can just review the changes? If yes, when would this happen?

Thank you.
6 years 2 months ago #13192

Maricel Cuevas

Hello Sandeep,

The current PM PrepCast we offer is based on 5th edition PMBOK Guide which is the basis of the PMP and CAPM Exam. We are still in the process of upgrading our materials to 6th edition and hopefully, we can finish it by late February 2018.

If they will purchase the current materials, they will get free upgrade to the 6th edition materials.
6 years 2 months ago #13191

Sandeep Motwani

Three of mu colleagues are pursuing the CAPM certification and plan to give the exam in April this year. I have suggested them PM prepcast for CAPM as the study material but they want to know PM prepcast for CAPM is based on PMbok 5th or 6th edition? PMI will conduct pilot from 12 March to 28 May for CAPM exams which will be based on PMBOK 6 edition.

Please confirm

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login