fbpx

Reply: CAPM Exam Simulation Questions

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : CAPM Exam Simulation Questions

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
7 years 7 months ago #8088

Dan Ryan

this is the best CAPM simulator

www.pm-exam-simulator.com/capm-exam-simulator
7 years 7 months ago #8078

krishna

's Avatar

Hi

Do you suggest any simulator for CAPM.
Kindly help
10 years 9 months ago #3434

Cornelius Fichtner

Adam

We have our very own CAPM Exam Simulator and you can find it at www.pm-exam-simulator.com/capm
10 years 9 months ago #3422

Adam Douglass

Anyone have an answer for this?
10 years 10 months ago #3412

Adam Douglass

I am currently working my way through the Prep Cast in preparation for my CAPM exam. I got word of this prep course through some of the members of my local chapter. All of them had used your technique, with great success, to pass their PM exam on the first time.

Most of them recommended I pay the extra money for the exam prep questions........

Do you have a set of exam prep questions for the CAPM? If I just study as if I was going for the PMP (which I plan to complete after gaining some experience in the field) will I be more than prepared for the CAPM exam? Do you recommend another course of action?

I have already gotten through the PMBOK on a first read. Now I am going through the Prepcast. I then want to tackle some exam sample questions before I take my exam. All of this needs to be done before the July 31st deadline for the 4th edition test.

I appreciate your time and look forward to your answers.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login