fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Organizational process assets/enterprise environme

Organizational process assets/enterprise environme 12 years 6 months ago #2481

• Nagarjuna challa
  • Nagarjuna challa's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi,

I got doubt when i am going through the the chapter 4. which says consider Organizational assets and enterprise environmental factors..

My question which organization? my organization ( I am PM from consulting company) or customer organization (the sponsor. or both?

Thanks

Nagarjuna.

Re:Organizational process assets/enterprise environme 12 years 6 months ago #2482

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 604
Nagarjuna,

Look at page 439 of the PMBOK Guide and carefully read the definition of OPA. It says "from any or all of the organizations involved".
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC

Re:Organizational process assets/enterprise environme 12 years 6 months ago #2504

• John Spaziani
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Recall that OPA were previously characterized as "Historical Information," from anyplace relevant from a similiar project, program and/or situation.

John

Re:Organizational process assets/enterprise environme 12 years 6 months ago #2506

• Nagarjuna challa
  • Nagarjuna challa's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Thank you so much..

I got another doubt now...

in Time Management> estimate resources

I understand that we need estimate type of resources and and quantity of each resources... how can we estimate no of programmers with out knowing the time required to complete the activity and estimation of duration is the next step?
can someone clarify me.

Thanks

Regards,
Nagarjuna
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinCoy Studer

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login