fbpx

Reply: CAPM prep

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : CAPM prep

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
12 years 10 months ago #2013

Sunish Chabba

Hi Cornelius,

Thanks a lot for your advise and guidance. I cleared the exam on 5/14 and passed on my lessons learned to this forum as well.

Thanks again.
12 years 10 months ago #1983

Sunish Chabba

Thanks for the quick response but it seems to me that CAPM is different from PMP and is focused on PMBOK guide alone, so it might entail more rote learning than PMP. Please let me know your thoughts.
12 years 10 months ago #1982

Cornelius Fichtner

Sunish,

Please read this article on my blog:

www.cornelius-fichtner.com/index.php/pm/...learn-ittos-by-heart
12 years 10 months ago #1981

Sunish Chabba

Hi,

Can anyone please advise if ITTOs need to be memorized thoroughly? I've gone through the book and know the processes quite well, but still feel that I do not remember ITTOs.

What should be my approach as I'm thinking to give the exam within a week.

Thanks,
Sunish
12 years 10 months ago #1979

Sunish Chabba

Cornelius,

I agree with you that a guarantee can't be given as there. But, I've never seen such a exhaustive list of flashcards till date and I'm of the opinion that these will really be useful for the exam.

That said, Ive also completed "Q&A's for the PMBOK® Guide Fourth Edition" but questions seem easy to me.
12 years 10 months ago #1978

Cornelius Fichtner

Sunish,

You are correct. The PMP Exam eFlashCards are taken 100% from The PMBOK Guide. They are a tool that is intended at making your studies of the PMBOK Guide easier.

You asked: "Can it help me in clearing CAPM at first go?" - That is a difficult question because it sounds like you are looking for a guarantee, and I cannot give you a guarantee. If you study the PMBOK Guide 2-3 times, study the HeadFirst book and use the eFlashCards to test yourself, then you are on the right track. The cards will help. But they are only ONE part of your studies.

However, you should also answer as many CAPM sample exam questions as possible and maybe even consider spending some money and signing up for a CAPM exam simulator.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login